Location: BAPS Swaminarayan Vidya Mandir School, Valsad.
In association with Ladies Empower Club & JCI
Supported by Nadkarni Medical Foundation.
INAUGURATION OF A SANITARY PAD VENDING MACHINE
“Women are powerful and beautiful entities in the world”
Today on 17th August 2023 Dr. Aditi Nadkarni MBBS, D.G.O. DE GERMANY, OBS – Gynec & IVF Specialist, (from 21st-century hospital pvt ltd, vapi ) addressed female students about Menstrual Hygiene for Teens in Inauguration of Sanitary Pads Vending Machine by BAPS Swaminarayan Vidya Mandir School, Valsad.
- Educated girls about menstruation.
- Create norms that see menstruation as healthy and positive.
- Improve access to sanitary products, running water, functional restrooms, and privacy.
- Improve care for and support by girls’ families.
- Improve access to competent and caring health workers.
The future is WOMEN. And to keep her safety is as important as our life.
JCI members – 10 person
Ladies Empower Club – 15 person
Female students of BAPS school, Valsad – 200 students.