Let the Brave and Beautiful Women of Vapi fight Cancer with this 3KM walk.
Date: 07 March 2021 @ 6:30 AM (Sunday Morning)
Venue: VIA Ground, GIDC, Vapi
Category: Free – No Registration / Public Awareness for Women Cancer.
Advertisement:SMS, women’s welfare organizations, Social media & Flex
The Theme for International Women’s Day, 8 March 2021 is, “Women in Leadership: Achieving an equal Future in a COVID-19 World.”
The theme celebrates the tremendous efforts by women and girls around the world in shaping a more equal future and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Women stood and continue to stand at the front lines of the COVID-19 crisis, as healthcare workers, caregivers, innovators, and community organizers in combating the pandemic and leading in COVID-19 response and recovery efforts.
This Women’s Day, NADKARNI MEDICAL FOUNDATION along with 21ST CENTURY HOSPITALS PVT LTD. would not only want to show their gratitude but also salute them and Thank these Brave and fearless Women .
The one field where we felt still a lot of work can be done for women is raising awareness about Cancer in Women and dispelling the Myths surrounding it and thereby helping them grow stronger. Taking this into account we have decided to hold the following event on 7th March 2021
- A 3km Cancer Awareness Walkathon (Non- Competitive) ( Starting at 6:30 Am)
- All participants started with a warm up by doing ZUMBA
- All Participants were handed specially designed T- Shirts and Face Masks.
- Light refreshments were served to all Participants
- We will also gave token of appreciation :- medals to all Participants and gift hampers which included Discount Coupons for women only for various check-ups related to Gynec , Skin and Cosmetology , Dental Treatments and food coupons.
The Entire Event
The NADKARNI MEDICAL FOUNDATION and 21st CENTURY HOSPITALS PVT LTD strongly believe in the Motto: – “Women’s full and effective participation and decision-making in public life, as well as the elimination of violence, for achieving gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls”.