Nadkarni Medical Training Academy in association with Nadkarni Medical Foundation announces its first post-COVID hands-on IVF and Gynec Endoscopy (Hystereroscopy-Laparoscopy) basic and advanced training crash course – on-site.
Dates: 1st January to 10th January 2021
10 days workshop extendable to 14/28 day course options for IVF training by Dr. Purnima Nadkarni and team.
– Stay in a hostel for 10 days
– Food all Days (breakfast lunch and High tea with 2 dinners)
– Internal transport
– Hands-on course Lectures and Study Material
– Welcome dinner and Valedictory party
– Certificate of fellowship and memento
– Lecture and photo cd
– Hotel stays options available on extra payments
All precautions of COVID 19 were taken. Antigen test on the arrival of all participants and details of travel and personal history were taken on arrival.
The course shall entertained 15 candidates only with all social distancing protocols as suggested by govt
We did have a standalone portal for this event https://nadkarniacademy.com/millennium-update/
Students Participated from all over India, key highlights were
* The best team for the perfect short course for IVF & Test Tube Baby learning with a personalized touch
Endoscopy – Millennium Update: participation was 15 STUDENTS
11th January onwards to 20th January – training in HYSTERO/LAPAROSCOPY
8 am to 9 am
– Breakfast with discussions with Dr Akshay
9 am onwards to 5pm – LIVE OPERATIVE HANDS ON 4-5 major lap cases daily
5 pm to 6 pm
– CHAI PE CHARCHA sessions with lectures and video presentaƟons by EX alumni or
DR AKN & TEAM
– Site seeing & Shopping local market – Daman – Surat city malls – Tithal Beach
Devka Jhampore Beach – Silvassa- Parnera hills treck.